Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This Could be IT!

I think I may have finally found a house! I've been looking since around January. I've found one that I really loved but hated where it was located. I found another that I really liked but had a feature that I decided I couldn't live with (detached garage). And I've seen what feels like hundreds that had one issue or another. Let's just say that I'm a little on the picky side.

Anyhow, over lunch on Friday, I went out with my Realtor/friend (he has to be a friend to put up with me for so long). This place seemed to have real potential. It met all of my criteria. It wasn't perfect, but I've long since acknowledged that this house doesn't exist, at least in my price range. The "faults" were minor and definitely ones I could live with. I went back on Sunday and plan on going again with Matt this evening. I'm optimistic...this could be home.

No comments: