Sunday, November 16, 2008

Swimming in Circles

3800 meter swim
10 mile ride

Actually, it was more like swimming uphill. I went to Jane's class this morning. And yes, you can be sure I got there on time - early in fact. 90

BUT, I made it through the entire workout which is an accomplishment in itself since many people drop out. And another swimmate reminded me how easy Wolfgang's class will feel on Monday night.

I rode 10 miles on the trainer because it was getting pretty windy outside and I was running out of free time. I went to see my house again today and it ended up being sort of the in the middle of everything. I was supposed to do 15 and I chose to round down today.

I also lifted with my sister this evening. We've been pretty good about going - all of 3 times right now. But I figured if I dragged her into it, I'd have a much better chance of keeping it up. We'll see how long it lasts.
minutes is a long class this early in the season. She started us off with an easy warm-up of 8x100 on 1:40. Warm-up? HA! On a good day, 1:40 is still a decent effort. And it didn't really get much easier. As a result, I did lots of continuous sets and was just swimming in circles. My 100s because an 800.

No comments: