Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sleep...

I'm so looking forward to going to bed. Training is starting to kick my butt. Last week was about 16 hours. I don't know how I got it all in. I vaguely remember something about getting up at 4:45 for a 15.5 mile run. And then of course, it's impossible to forget the 4.5 hours I spend on the trainer and treadmill yesterday to do my brick. It is so much more mentally exhausting than physically. Especially on the treadmill. I think Adam discovered the trick with the trainer...The Lord of The Rings trilogy. It definitely makes the time go by quickly. Unfortunately I had to go to the gym for the treadmill and there wasn't anything that could keep my attention for more than 3 minutes. What I really wanted to do was close my eyes and really be able to listed to music, but it's a bad idea to close your eyes while on the treadmill.

But now I can sleep...And start it all over again tomorrow.

No comments: