Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Think It's A Carrot

Okay, I'm not really sure what it is, but it's sprouting up roughly from where I planted carrots. Of course, it could be a weed. I'll let you know in a few weeks.

But the garden is coming along. Everything is officially planted and the sprinkler system is all hooked up. I still think I have a few more weeks of adjusting the sprinklers and times to make sure everything is getting enough water, but so far, so good. And if I must say, my tomatoes are looking a lot better than my neighbors.

I have my first pepper, which was not planted from seed...











And my first green beans poking through, which were planted from seed...These guys are really determined. Four of them worked their way up through the dirt yesterday while I was out riding.

No comments: